- Christopher Newport University, B.S.
- Old Dominion University, M.S.Ed, CACREP-accredited Counseling program, Specialized in Clinical Mental Health
- Old Dominion University, Doctorate in Education, Concentration in Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
Individual counseling for adults. Clinical interests include substance use, co-occurring, and mental health disorders.Gigi Rodriguez LPC, CSAC (Independent Contractor)
- Master’s of Arts in International Studies from East Carolina University
- Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Walden University
Gigi Rodriguez is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Substance Abuse Counselor and has been working with individuals with addiction over 10 years in outpatient and inpatient settings. In addition, she works with children, adolescents, and families to help them get through life issues and stressors. Through the use of Motivational Enhancement, Cognitive Behavior Techniques and Brief Psychodynamic interventions symptoms related to depression, anxiety, trauma, and abuse can be addressed in therapy. Her educational background includes a Master’s of Arts in International Studies from East Carolina University and a Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Walden University. She is also fluent in Spanish and will be able to provide support to Spanish speaking individuals.